Hello!!! Today sharing a card with multiple layers of stamping and stencilling..inspired by Lulupu's 60th challenge moodboard and picked up various elements like the chevron pattern, black chalkboard labels and floral pattern around it, colour pallete, letters, colourful circular pattern, hearts and script from it.
1. On a 5*6 piece of white cardstock stamped chevron background stamp randomly on two corners using picked raspberry
2. Made my own stencil using a OHP sheet and cut circles using a craft knife and stencilled using different distress inks.
3. Stamped script background randomly
4. Stamped Kaisercraft birthday sentiment on scalloped circle die cut with versamark ink Embossed it with Ranger white embossing powder.
5. Decorated the card with mulberry flowers and die cut leaves..