Sunday, 6 March 2016

Layout using prima doll and flowers

           I have been busy making a 12*12 layout for my friends baby she is super cute and adorable.. Her name is Lea and I love her name.. Its easy for me as its a girl and i can use all the girly stuff like flowers the doll ..all that I love to craft with.. So here is the 12*12 layout I designed using the simple stories pattern paper and for the name I used quilled typography..dressed and colored the prima doll .. Used  lot of mulberry daisies and roses..Absolutely loved them, 3d stickers,die cut butterfly and leaves..The layout is ready to be framed..Entering this into ICR March Coastride Anything goes with flowers no card twist







4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sooo much sharada... Love love all ur creations

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Lovely layout , love the colours and the arrangements
    Sharada Dilip
    DT Indian Craft Room

    ReplyDelete