Wednesday, 26 February 2014

My First post :)

Hi,


I am so excited about this. This is my first craft blog. I have been wanting to do this for a long time now.
I have always liked spending time at various paper crafts since childhood including painting.

It has always worked like a therapy to me at difficult times. Igot first inspired when I found quilled crads on my friend Bhavana Kesarkar's blendingartandcraft.blogspot.in blog and fell in love with that art. I immediately tried those quilled flowers with strips of paper and without any tools and since then i have been quilling for three years now.

I take inspiration from many crafters Rajni Chawla, Pritu Jain, Ayushi Gupta, my favourite quiller being Pritesh Dagurquillingmesoftlee.blogspot.in and many more.

I started it as a hobby and now I would like to share my creations :). Below are some of my crads and a picture frame I made over a past few days.
Ignore my bad photography please :P







No comments:

Post a Comment